Monday 9 September 2013

This Weeks Rave

Untitled #213


This week, I am absolutely loving all the trends right now, but two I am loving in particular would have to be all things leather and tartan. I am also loving the St Ives Naturally clear Green Tea Scrub and Matrix Amplify Volume Shampoo and Conditioner. 

I first came across the St Ives Naturally clear Green Tea Scrub this march when I first started getting bumps on my head and I noticed a massive improvement after using this, unfortunately I was unable to find this product again and so I bought other St Ives scrubs, but none showed nearly the same results. So you can imagine how stoked I was when I came across this product again in my local supermarket! If you can get your hands on this you definately should especially if you have a few lumpy bits on your skin.   

I have only just started using the Matrix Amplify Volume Shampoo and Conditioner about two weeks ago and I am surprisingly pleased with the results, I have tried many volumising shampoos and have never noticed any help, I have noticed a bit more lift in my hair after using these products, but I am still wanting a bit more volume to my hair.

I just love leather, it goes with nearly everything and can be used to look casual and cute as well as put together and sophisticated, it is a must have for your wardrobe and I would buy it for pretty much any item of clothing!
Tartan is also a trend I am loving, I have always been a fan of tartan scarfs, but other than that I couldn't really see myself wearing much checkered print, but I have completely changed my mind, I love it! For someone who likes to wear a lot of monocrome, a little bit of tartan is the perfect thing to spice up any outfit. However, I think this is a trend that people could take over the top, I would only wear one piece of tartan in an outfit. My favourite item though would have to be the tartan heels shown above. I am in LOVE! You can find them at shopbop.com

I really want to try the volumising shampoo and condition from moroccan oil, does anyone have any volumising hair product that you use and recommend? Also I would love to hear what your views are on the current fashion trends.

xoxo Ally 

No comments:

Post a Comment