Thursday 3 October 2013

Liebster Award 2013

Shoutout to Alice for nominating me for this! The Liebster awards are for upcoming bloggers, its a great way to promote and discover blogs and I am glad Alice put me up for it!

The Rules 
- Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them
-You must answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator
-You must nominate 10 other bloggers who you like who also have less than 200 followers
-You must create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
-Let them know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them

My Answer to Alice's questions 
What is your favourite tv series of all time?
It's a tie between Gossip Girl and 90210

What make up product could you not live without?
Really hard question! Either my Mac eyebrow pencil or YSL foundation sorry I am so bad at choosing one thing! 

If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick 3 items to have with you, what would they be?
Channing Tatum, David Beckham and Ryan Gosling
A friend,  food and iPhone 

What is your biggest ambition in life?
This is such a hard question! Tbh I have always wanted to model, but I am not thin enough. I want to sit front row at fashion week in London or New York.  

What is your favourite time of the year?
Holidays In summer I like winter in winter I like summer if that counts 

Who is your biggest inspiration?
Miranda Kerr 100%

Where is your favourite place to be?
I'd like to say London, but I have never been so I am going to have to say Sandy Point which is the beach place we holiday at once a week every year. 

State 3 interesting facts about yourself.
- I went to boarding school for two years
- I ride horses competitively 
- I can't stand Table spoons, I only ever use tea spoons

Describe your style in 3 words.
Casual, edgy and sophisticated. It changes nearly every outfit! 

Whats your biggest ever fashion purchase?
oooh good question, I have no idea. I've never really bought one big item although I would love to buy a real leather jacket when I save up enough. 

Geez Alice they were really hard questions! haha Sorry for my poor answers.

My Questions
1. If you could switch places with anyone for a day who would it be?
2. Favourite Fashion Trend?
3. Most embarrassing outfit you have ever worn?
4. If you could have one talent that you don't have now, what would it be?
5. Favourite item in your wardrobe?
6. Favourite beauty product?
7. Favourite Movie?
8. Biggest fear?
9. Describe your style in 3 words.
10. Write down the first thing that pops into your head. 

I tag Ellie
Alyssa
Belle

I know i need to nominate more, but everyone I want to nominate have already been nominated.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ally! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated YOU for the Versatile Blogger Award, check out my post: http://wakingupinblush.blogspot.com/2013/10/woohoowaking-up-in-blush-has-been.html :)

    ReplyDelete