Monday 23 September 2013

All things pastel

Wow, it's been ages since my last post, i am so sorry, it's just been a really big week and by big I mean sitting in bed watching youtube videos as last tuesday I got my jaw broken :| I thought I would be posting heaps during this time, but unfortunately I haven't been in the right mind space to put words together because god knows what I would have ended up writing about!

Today as I am writing this post I am sat in front of the TV watching the red carpet at the brownlow and after watching numerous shows from fashion week in Milan, Paris, New York and London I have seen a few trends really stand out to me.

Pastel, who doesn't love this and especially for the spring now, I don't know how you could fault this trend, its classy, femenine and sophisticated. You don't need to go all out head to toe pastel, like  seen on many runways, but even a touch of pastel can brighten up any outfit, and like I said before, nothing says spring than pastel!

 
Shown on many different runways shows this season, pastel is back and stronger than ever! 

xoxo Ally 



1 comment:

  1. I really love pastels, this is a great post! I've nominated you for the Liebster award, my questions are on my blog > http://just-alicee.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete